Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Knitting: Elephant for Aisha! (and general fundraising)

I just finished the stuffed elephant that I have been knitting to raise money for Aisha. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out! What do you think? More photos are available on the Ravelry project page. (If you knit or crochet and you aren't on Ravelry, you should be! Their pattern database is just about the most awesome thing the internet has to offer.)

I'm going to be selling this on a Facebook auction. I'll post the link here once it's up! My next project is also for this auction for Aisha--a set of baby booties. Stay tuned for those.

Random side notes: Happy Halloween! And go check out Gertie's family's blog. They have their first fundraiser: Nursing Cookies and Running Cookies. Don't know what those are? Neither did I. Go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.