Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teamwork Tuesday: Angelina

Sorry for the radio silence! I am still sick, but I'm slowly getting to a functional state.

Today's Teamwork Tuesday child is Angelina. Isn't she cute? She is five years old. This photo is from July 2011. She looks scared! She needs a loving family to let her hair grow out and give her a reason to smile.

Angelina has spina bifida. Her profile says she is delayed mentally and physically. There is almost $1500 in her adoption account! That is a good jump on fundraising. Angelina is in Eastern Europe, but NOT in the country that recently closed down to American adoptions.

Please consider whether Angelina is meant to be your daughter. Please share her face and donate to her grant. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just found your blog from fourtofourty as kurts advocate. I am so in love with thisnlittle boy and advocating for him on my blog www.thelittleredhouse.blogspot.com. I've even asked andrea for the pics. We adopted from his country in 09 a sn deaf little girl whonis doing awesome. Thank you for praying. Praying Gods will done for kurt....my will would be to have him in my house :)
    Who knows? Keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to meet another Kurt lover! Did you see that someone is coming for him?

      Delete

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.