Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

K came to visit me!

K was here this weekend. We had a lot of fun hanging out. Church, confession, hanging out, walking around the lakes, staying up too late, making dinner, watching movies. Neither of us did much homework, which is why I'm still up at 2 now.

I'm researching for a paper on reactive attachment disorder. The more I learn about attachment the more I realize that this is an issue I struggle with. Potential senior thesis topic: Relationship between attachment and faith. No idea how this would be done, but it would be super interesting. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.