Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Christmas Fundraiser: Flower Power Fundraising

Here's one for all you gardeners.

What is is: I'm selling flower bulbs to help Aisha through a company called Flower Power Fundraising.

What you're getting: Flower bulbs! Right now they're having a deal where anyone who spends $40 or more gets 10 miniature daffodil bulbs free.

How it works: Click here here to go to my store page. Then choose your bulbs and check out. (There are more bulbs available than what's shown on the first page--just click on any one of those and you'll see six pages of options down at the bottom.) 50% of what you spend goes to Aisha.

The picture is the "Spring Garden Collection"--tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and irises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.