Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

If I don't watch out, this blog might become a diary. I don't want that to happen.

Today has been better than yesterday, mood-wise. I don't know why though. I wound up working on my paper for a while last night and have now got about a half-page single spaced. Nowhere near an 8-page paper, but it's a start. I am not confident that I am on the right track, though, which is a complicating factor.

I taught my CCD class today. It's a first grade class. This is something I really enjoy, although I dislike certain aspects of the curriculum and entire attitude towards religion inherent in the classes. That's a subject for its own post though. We covered baptism today, and they remembered much more than they have been in previous lessons. I only wish I knew why! (I suspect I'm not a very good teacher.)

I also had adoration today. I'm not sure how I feel about adoration. I have never been into it, but I signed up for a shift at one of the chapels this semester. I think it's good for me, but I feel like I'm doing it wrong.

I'm watching a TV show with my friends this evening (Smash--anyone else watching it? It looks like fun based on the pilot episode). However, I also have to do some reading/writing for tomorrow. One of my professors did not email the readings around, and I didn't think to Google them until today. So by tomorrow at 11am I should have read the articles and emailed in a reflection. I have work at 7am tomorrow, so I don't want to be up super late. So I should probably stop writing this post and get to work. Ah the life of a college student.

I had an interesting conversation with my friend J at dinner, which I think may be relevant to some thoughts I was having on my own earlier. Once these thoughts are more thoroughly percolated, I will probably be coming up with a post about attachment, insecurity, and third culture kids. Check back in if you want to read my thoughts, or if you don't know what some of those are. (Who am I kidding--I know no one reads this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.