Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Watch a video and help special needs orphans

Brady Murray, at One Step Closer to Home, has entered a video competition. Winners are selected based on number of votes. Please take less than two minutes of your time to watch Brady's video, which is about Reece's Rainbow and children with Down Syndrome, and vote for him. I'll let him tell you why:

Winners receive a spot to race in the Ironman World Championship in October, but most importantly, they will race as a media athlete and have the opportunity to share their story on NBC's nationally televised broadcast of the championship this year! THIS COULD BE OUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THESE PRECIOUS CHILDREN'S STORY WITH THE WORLD!!!

You can read Brady's post, which is where the quote is from, here.

Click here to watch the video and vote for it. It's less than 90 seconds long and contains cute children. Vote for it in the bottom left corner. (The play button sends you to Facebook, but you don't have to let the app access any data. I'm not sure if you can see it without an account--someone tell me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because of spam. If what you have to say is even vaguely relevant, don't worry, I'll post it. If you want me NOT to post your comment, just mention that and I won't.